Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Three (sad?) Amigos


No! I did not forget about my blog. I have just been very busy. Last week was spring break here. My sister & I and my 3 children drove 600 miles to visit my parents in Biloxi, MS. While we were there, we took the kids to the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center in Gulfport. Now that place is a lot of fun -- and not just for kids. I know...it doesn't look like they're having fun. But they are. They were just irritated that they had to stop having fun so that mom could take a picture.

4 comments:

Beth Spiroff said...

They are too cute becky!!
Beth

Beth Spiroff said...

hey becky I am tagging you...see my blog for info :)

Beth

LucyandEthel said...

I can't log into ebay groups can you Becky? I'm so frustrated!
If you can, pass on that I can't get in pls. Thanks!
Heather
http://www.daisyheadmaisydesigns.wordpress.com

Rachel said...

Hee hee ... love the look on David's face in this picture. :) Great trip!