I have been tagged by my friend Beth of The Pink Tulip. Apparently, this is a common blog game, and here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Weird/Random facts about me
1. At one time I was a semi-frequent guest on Mr. Knozit (a local children's tv show in Columbia, SC) where I demonstrated crafts for kids.
2. I ran my first marathon in San Antonio when I was 11 weeks pregnant with my first child.
3. When I was a teenager, I won 2nd place in a recipe contest in my local newspaper for shrimp crepes (which I have never made since).
4. I have had the nicknames Becky-home-ecky and Super Woman at different times in my life.
5. I was the pianist at my church when I was a teenager.
6. My favorite dessert is carrot cake with cream cheese & pecan frosting.
7. One of my husband's friends first told me I should try selling my baby bibs on ebay 3 years ago.
Lori -- *Alligatorsoup*
I am only tagging 3, because I don't have many blogging friends yet (except the one who tagged me and the others she tagged).